Friday, November 04, 2005

The first Day


So this is my first day on here and as far as I can tell you I'm spent. I've stayed up for almost 5 am for the last two weeks straight on an idea that I want to make concrete. Since turning 21 I've realized that the world is not all its cracked up to be during my years of innocence (man I miss those days) . I seriously miss my family everyday..being in Minnesota and so far away..my brother..sister..sister.mother..father...friends...uhhh man I'm breaking down. I wish I'm super rich by the time my brother turns 21 then I can buy him a ficking, yes ficking Ferrari and watch him piss himself. well....I miss my childhood, I hate being mature...God..so many things to do, i miss crying to my mother..damn right I do. Today I talked to a good friend of mine, the best I've ever had and his mother said that he was now a drug dealer..wow how times have changed and he was so much smarter than i was, I seriously looked up to him. Someday..I would love to be in some other country relaxing and sipping on tea on a balcony overlooking the ocean..but we'll see......I feel really ambitious at this moment and nothing but my laziness can stand in my way if i let it, but who said I was going to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home