Saturday, November 05, 2005

Omega's dawn

see there are so many things that I become angry at that if i was angry for too long I'd explode like a mexican snack in the microwave. First...Santosh's b-day was awesome and I'd have to give one to him for that. wow..I've never seen so many beautiful Nepalese women in one spot before, they're all like little spanish models, then the police came..can't blame them, there arent that many muders if any in Mankato so they have nothing to do. i seriously cannot decide in becoming an internet guru or a traveling guitarist. I can swear that Deja Vu's are'nt figments of the imagination because I saw something that happened tonight happen in my dreams about ten times for the last two years or so. I seriously really and appropriately need to be rich...i want to help some homeless people and then buy a house somewhere in Turkey partying with Onur all the time on the Mediterrinean. Damn you Mankato..i've only been with you a few years and you already make me feel like i was born in your bosoms...so many friendships, so many memories, Oh the day I'd have to leave you my love, the track of my tears will mark the painfull paths I'll take to leave this chapter of my life behind. Man..i've found out what my problem really is, I get attached to people way to fast, even if its just at a job, like how I cried at panera Bread when we were all parting, Jesus was that some embarrasing stuff. I've been thinking about a carreer in writing but thats on hold for now, I have too many things going on in my head to try to write at this very moment, it'd be like trying to vomit while drinking something at the same time. last night I had a dream and I could swear i saw the end of the world..as scary as it sounds this is something that I see happening.. God bless our souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home