Sunday, October 29, 2006

All Amped out

With more than a hundred energy drinks being launched this year and last year alone, believe me. It leaves me to ponder one thing. Why the hell don't people just sleep an extra hour or something. Yeah yeah I understand that you might have to have some Redbull in your shot at some bar or whatever.

On the other hand, if some dumb marketer is sitting in a boardroom somewhere and saying to themselves: people are buying this sh*t like zombies, its like brain matter or blood to them. If you're going to work in a major city, why don't you just take some public transportation, and again I understand that there is a chance... maybe one in a million that you might have a homeless dude sit next to you and get an early nut off but hey, I would think that would be worth an extra hour or two of nap while you commute to work.
Just a thought

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home