Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What!! yeah!!!

Well here I am again to bytch about some sh*t. The world is filled with ish to bytch about. I mean I could go on and on. Lets instead just have a chosen few

1. Southern Rap -- I mean rap has a bad name as it is; but thanks to skill-less , rhyme-less southern call and response rappers, everything has become a joke but it is a bit hard to hate though.... sometimes its a bit too catchy.

2. People who get too much recognition, ( for doing too little) --
Kanye West: so you made some good stuff but that doesn't mean that 90 % of your songs aren't made from other songs.
Kevin Federline: hey man aren't you married to B. Spears? good job... now take a hike.
Diddy: yeah yeah you really know how to sample 80's songs, don't try to rap now.

3. Money-- I mean this shyt's real nice but why can't we all be rollin in it? seriously

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. How old are you?

9:06 AM  
Blogger claudius_max said...

me? umm... I'm slightly 21. so we can have a drink huh?

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home