Monday, January 08, 2007

I think I'm in love


Now a days this woman has been on my mind for quite a long time..especially when I'm hungry...

The always beautiful Giada De Laurentiis is the host of Food Network's Everyday Italian .

I never ever get sick of seeing this chick on T.V especially right after Class or after doing something that makes me hungry as hell. Plus shes BBBeautiful and God help me knows how to put together a slammin' hot plate.

When I'm watching the show sometimes I like to think to myself.."is it possible that God created such a species? a beautiful woman that can cook food that matches her beauty in look and taste ( although I've never tasted her food but God knows I'll have an orgasmic spasm right after my first bite)

It's like shes speaking directly to me whenever she talks directly to the camera and although I know that this is suppose to be the intended effect.. it sure does get me because I'm in a moment of pure stupor when she speaks the first word, opens the oven or dishes out something new and enticing. Am I in love or am I just hungry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home