Saturday, November 05, 2005

Ahhhh...Fall...Winter

Ahhh..So today really feels like Fall..I'm a bit depressed, a bit happy and i could eat non-stop if I pleased, but I did not do that, I instead sat in my plush chair listening to the best of Nat King Cole and drinking cheap box wine....ahhh fall, i love thine cold barren hands.
I'll spend close to 5 hours working on my Macromedia Flash and Dreamweaver skills, wonders you can do with this stuff. Nat King Cole is still singing...Mona Lisa...smile. Anyways moving on, TV, Tv, Tv there is nothing on TV. I turned on the TV today and BAM! theres B.E.T! God I despise that channel, its like the Source Magazine on TV...Oh wait I'll turn it on Sunday morning only to see some pracher man jumping around right after the 3AM bare thong booty shaking marathon a.k.a DEGRADATHON. Nat King Cole makes me want to take Route 66 once more, hmmm man i love these pineapples. see you later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home