Saturday, November 26, 2005

My .GIF bif




As you can tell, I have nothing to do today. So why not sit at my computer and get more familiar with all my programs. Today was the first time I'd ever used Adobe Image Ready which came along with Photoshop but I just saw image ready as unnecassary until I started playing with it and created this sweet animated GIF of Stewie from Family Guy using a huge poster of him in dancing poses that I cut into smaller bits and layered.

I played with 3-D Swift today though I found it to be a bit difficult..I'll gave it more time. For now i'll just focus on some FLASH, and in doing so I created a new item for my portfolio, something like a photographer's portfolio using Flash, I even added my favorite NAT King Cole track. CHECK IT OUT.

One of my favorite programs so far has been the COREL Graphic Suite 12, I made some really nice vector images (coming soon), the program is so good yet cheaper than photoshop.

I felt sick this morning because I forgot to turn the heat on when I went to bed, it was SOOOOO cold, I was dreaming I was stuck outside and couldnt get inside because the door had been bolted.

So while working on a bunch of different projects today....I spent the entire time listening to the best of Chuck Berry, 10 hours total, I couldn't stop playing "Memphis, Tennesse" its a good track that talks about something similar to what I've been going through for a very long time..a very long time.
I hope I dont have to write another entry, because I think I've written enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home