Monday, May 29, 2006

Now that you mentioned it

On my birthday which was on May 27th, someone told me..."Hey did you know that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's daughter was born on the same day as you?"
No....now that you've mentioned it, yes that is true.


I would like to tell that gentle stranger thank you for telling me that unknown fact. Thank you for telling me something useless that I could very well do without. You could have given me a kiss on the cheek but you were talking faster than a speeding bullet...you could have bought me a sandwich or walked over to BUFFALO WILD WINGS and get me a sweet tray of chicken which I love. Thank you gentle lady for finding someone to notify that you keep up to date on the latest celebrity gossip.I really wish I did not see you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home