Thursday, May 18, 2006

Life's Cirque Du Soliel

This week's been a bit interesting...I've worked at the Cirque Du Soliel for the past two days doing promotions for LG phones. It was hands down the coolest job I've ever worked on... you know why? I was on a freakin' SEGWAY...on yeah on a segway for eight hours. I describe the segway as a machine connected to your brain that goes where you want to and stops when you want to, you'll never know untill you experience it. So there I was in a red cape surrounded by the newest and greatest in cell phone technology..donning a red cape, looking like a black Dracula on a segway being admired by all the normal people who either gasped or said "how does that thing work?"


The coolest thing was that after the promotion I got to watch the last few hours of Cirque Du Soliel's "Delirium"


My next promotion is at the Mall of America working for the "Pokemon 10th anniversary traveling tour..." that should be nice. It's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home