Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dance on Tom

After watching a show on MSNBC yesterday...Tom Cruise was once again rediculed for being overly happy in public. I thought I'd go online and see if I could find the video. (SEE IT HERE) Well after viewing the tape I came to a realization.



Tom Cruise is genuinely happy...and some people just don't like that or the fact that he publicy professes his happiness and maybe the love of his wife. So what if he dances on B.E.T...hmmm maybe no other "respectable" hollywood actor would dance with "those" people on B.E.T.

How many people..especially of the Hollywood caliber would be willing to let go and enjoy the company of others....listening to the tape, you can clearly hear the audience going..."go Tom! go Tom! go Tom" (see again)...wow that audience must have hated him or thought he was doing something awkward.


My word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home