Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Halloween and Flava Flav

You know what people? I hate that NYUH! Flava Flav. I knew from the first day after seeing that show that it would be one of those shows or stations that I feel shy to watch around people of other races. The other one being B.E.T ( Barely Entertaining Television).

Another premonition I feared was the abundance of people going as Flava Flav during Halloween. I coulda sworn some dude just poured shit on his face, tied a thrift store clock around his neck, wore a really really really (one more? ok) really ridiculous looking hat and yelled out Flava Flav all night with his drunk belligerent a@s. Better yet some other "dudes" walk behind him and go "whats up my nigger?"---- "thanks, but I'm not black" he says. . .you don't say.

Worse yet is that black dude who just threw on a clock on his neck and wore another ridiculous hat and yelled Flava Flav. Gotdang! Bruh! even white people felt like you were being lazy.
You could've gone as Bill Gates or something. Wore some Flip Flops, khaki capris, button down shirt and called yourself--- The Yuppy, dada! how easy is that?

Maybe someone should have gone as lil' Wayne. Dang I hate that dude, yeah yeah Hate is a strong word but thats why the gotdang word was invented so gotdang haters like myself could use it right? Who the hell is he to go off yelling about being the best rapper?
Gotdang !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home