Sunday, January 14, 2007

Wait... what?

A few days ago I received a message on Facebook from someone who I'd never meet before and who I'd probably not want to meet anyways.

After this lady person had preceded going through my pictures and what not, they thought they'd find it fitting to write a short note to me describing what was on their mind. Being that I really hate getting random shit from people I don't know and don't want to get to know , I replied to this note in what I'd call an almost critical manner... I'll let the rest of the actual conversation via notes speak for themselves. I'll call this lady person: Girl That Should Never Ever Again Write Me (GTSNEAWM) simple enough..

GTSNEAWM: whats good with you i was just stopping by to show some love i like your page its tight that is kewl you listen to a diff tune every month and what you doing with that big bun you in a contest damn sexy i like your pics to your pretty goot looking and if you be staying in kato we aint that far from eachother im about 20 min from lake crystal and shit so yea hit me up if you would like ight latz hit me up though for reals
Jan 12, 11:56 am

ME:
I really couldn't understand you... you could write me a note in proper english you know, just because I'm black doesn't mean I type in slang.
Jan 13

GTSNEAWM: im sorry i just thought we could get to know eachother i didnt mean anything bad i like your page it was nice alright write me back if you want to now or not
Jan 13

GTSNEAWM: whats good i see you online i really do like your page your pics are nice to so write back at me

( grrrr! I mean shit some people just don't get it. If you or whoever paid for your education spent so much money every year just so you can go to school and end up writing someone a message like that, you should have made better use of that money, I'm sure there were a lot of homeless people starving while you learned nothing for so much)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miz JJ said...

She obviously thought you were a real cutie. Lol. Her first message was hilarious though.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home