Saturday, November 26, 2005

Vector_Bender


Once again here I am. More time at the computer doodling with stuff just for the heck of it, the weather outside is frightful, sitting in my room is so delightful... so let it snow and I dont care. So today, I sat around and did about 7 more vector images. I found an older picture of me and toyed around with it until I came up with this vector image that reminds me of something I dont remember. Most of the older pictures I do are of beautiful women..because who doesnt love beautiful women.

Vector Images are images that can be scaled down or up as much as you want without losing quality because instead of pixels getting bigger or smaller, vector functions are used to control the sizing of the smaller bits that can be edited to create what you want. Ok on to much more interesting things.

So today was an even more exciting day for for. I stayed up until 6 a.m, working with flash, HTML, JAVA blah blah. Anyways...I thought the intro at the MANKATO RUGBY site was getting a bit annoying so changed it with a more subtle static page that was more basic, i think it now has a more rugby feel to it. At 7 a.m I went to bed and woke up at 3 p.m feeling terrible. Today I recieved some program I bought on Ebay from a guy in Manchester, England. I seriosuly thought I was never going to get it.

I called my cousin today and it amazes me to hear stories of all these people that I knew way way back getting married to each other and having Babies with each other. They use to be the greatest playground enemies. I dont know but if I ever do happen to get married, it would have to be because of a revelation in a dream two days before Armargedon. Why two days? I dont know.

In the winter, time seems fluid and you can never tell if its 8a.m or 8p.m. I miss the summer already... the lake, flip flops, wife beaters......pimp slippers, hot hot hot hot heat , sunshine on my shoulders, night time sunshine, meeting strangers, not wearing heavy coats, camouflage shorts ( believe me I have a lot of those), Swimming..how can I ever forget swimming, plus more.

Monday will be here soon, I wonder what it'll bring. Its funny that they say time waits for no one but my watch just stopped moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home