Sunday, November 06, 2005

Whew.....

Man is it just me or does the outside smell like goat poo today? well thats a minor topic for now. I cannot wait .....the world is falling in my hands tonight, you know why? Theres a new Simpsons, Family guy, American guy and on TV for the very first time....THE BOONDOCKS! I cant wait to watch, not for entertainment but more as a judge to see how how Mcgruder can transition from Print to TV without f*@king things up. I did a lot of running tonight and on my way back I shuddered at one thought, Thanksgiving is comming and that means I'm headed down to Oklahoma City, is that why I shudder? noooo....I'll have to take the Greyhound bus, thats right the Greyhound bus, again! all because my mother thinks I'm going to die in a plane crash and will never buy me a plane ticket. Now if you've ever ridden the Greyhound especially in the south, you'll know that it is usually a third of the worst of society that boards that bus, its like a ROLLING STINK BOMB. I'm still working on my web designs and doing stuff with my flash program. I'll be back again tonight..I'm thinking of so much but my mind is clogged at this moment so we'll see,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home