Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I love George Bush!

Gotdang Demokratz winning everything... lesser of two evils MoFo's.
Ten reasons why I would chill with George Bush

1. He don't give a gotdang stingin fart about the real world-- the real world SUCKS!! and you all know that shyt. Why you want my dude to be bothered with all this depressing stuff like social security, taxes and what nots. Gotdang mofo a@z suckas.

2. He could say some funny shits--- I'd invite my mean man to every party. Even to my gotdang funeral... cheer up all these fake mourning suckas George.

3. He's got a ranch!--- hella yeah, we'd fill that sucka with nothing but play boy bunnies. Some of the would have to be black, asian and latinas though... can't say no to affirmative action then.

4. He sucks at making jokes!!--- which means I would have taken all his ladies and this would have therefore made him a great wingman. yeah.

5. He played Rugby and I play Rugby-- (---------- ----- ------ ---)

6. He just don't give a FYUK-- some dude somewhere wanna get gangsta on the international stage and what nots... cool. Bush will get all crip and blood on his a@z.

7. He knows how to get that money-- yeah fyuk getting paid 400,000 samoleans. I'd be making some bad a@z deals with any company willing to do it. Like Dave Chapelle said: "I'd do a commercial for pepsi or Coka Cola... to tell the truth you can't tell the difference"

8. He got some NICE!! daughters --- man I'd be in the white house scrubbing floors and cutting some grass just to get close to them twins, and they know how to party too. I like that...real gangsta ish.

9. He'll laugh at anything-- this dude is real frat like, some stupid mofo a@z reporter try to ask question about some distant a@z Iraq war and he laughs in his face.

10. He got my back--He would fyuk some sucka up for me if I was ever messed with at a party. ( If we were buddies to begin with)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home