Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Built to Crash

Built to crash would be an understatement of my current state. After staying up until 7 a.m almost everyday. I've finally come down with a headache/fever so strong it makes me teary eyed. A fever I knew was coming because of my sleep schedule for the last two weeks or more. I've been going higher on that ledge until I crashed sometime today around 6 p.m

My eyes hurt, my head is throbbing, I feel my eyes losing sleep because they just want me to relax god damn it! but I won't.

I hope I get to go to Talahasse for Christmas, then I can even go to Daytona beach....maybe. The first months of winter are always harsh on me, i don't even have time to adjust from the cool summer breezes to the crippling winter winds.

I've got so much on my mind...man if i was like that Hindu god Kaneesh, (I dont think i spelt that right) I would do so many things with all my arms of different lengths.
man my head really really hurts. I need to take some Ibuprofen or something.

Tonight I'll go to bed much earlier not because I want to but because this tired body of mine will compel me to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home