Friday, September 01, 2006

Lady sings the Jazz

It's good to sit and listen to Sarah...such a graceful lady. Don't you all wish you could have her?
Sarah Vaughn that is, the most underrated Jazz singer; with a voice like hers I like to wonder why more people aren't familiar with her than say Etta James or Billie.
A night all alone with Sarah brings you back to you and makes things almost new.
Whatever it is shes now my most favorite singer behind Billie of course. I mean who could take Billies place? Maybe Minnie Ripperton aka Hummingbird. All in all I'm very indecisive and tend to drag my feet on things. This is great...I like how I come to conclusions. Maybe Philosophy is my true calling...


What do you know, its already September...boy time flies or should I say something else.
I'm dragging my feet in knee deep mud but who gives a damn...shit no one thats what I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home