Monday, November 14, 2005

The affirmative action show

Hey...how are you? see in this case I'm just assuming that someone is reading this. Anyways it has nothing whatsoever to do with what i have to rant about. You want to hear it? ok..I'm sick of affirmative actions on TV shows. You know what I mean, that one guy or girl whom the writers squeezed in at the last minute that they seem to float like oil on top of water. I like certain shows and the characters in them. One group, multi group, quadrixtiplixz group whatever....keep the show as it is, or graduallybring in more people, but it seems like when writers just squeeze some token person in there at the wrong time..they get it all fucking wrong, all fucking wrong, man that feels good to say.
Over the past few years I've seen many shows that have tried to get that one "underrepresented person" in there but just ended up making that person and the show look like a pin on the wall with no dialoque or action whatsoever...is this how you spell whatsoever? oh, ok I was just wondering.
So my cable's gone now, dang just when the boondocks are on...shit damn you cable god. I think suffer from extreme insomnia...sleep's not so attractive to me anymore, if sleep was a woman she'd be one of those tatooed up big mommas in prison with about three girlfriends, all of them missing eigth teeth or more.
Somethings keeping me up at night and its not my wondorous mind. It's gotta be something in the water... man dont you love it when people blame shit on something in the water.
Son: daddy why did mommy run off with that man?
Pops: its something in the water junior, made that heffer crazy...

Man..I'm tired good night, or should I say good morning...nyah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home