Tuesday, April 18, 2006

un-amped

I've had many new experiences this week. I went Salsa dancing for the first time at a party in the cities hosted by a Puerto Rican dude and his Puerto Rican compadres. It was really fun and all though I was a bit too sober to salsa I did like all the great foods there..and ate myself retarded all night.



Are people just going a bit too crazy? seriously what the hell has happened to the world. Theres this guy in OKlahoma who fantasized about eating human flesh and finally killed a ten year old girl but did not fullfill his fantasy, eventhough he had bought tools that were fitting for a reunion sized barbecue. It's really sad what has happened to this guy because no human being ought to fantasize about eating another human...even dogs don't want to eat each other.



Adding to my further loss of faith in all things human is a recent rumor circulating which I saw on FOX NEWS where it seems reporters just say whatever they want to regardless of its relevance to the issue being discussed. Anyways...while watching Matthew Shepard discuss something with a panel about Iran on FOX NEWS today; he veered onto the issue of Tom Cruise wanting to eat the Placenta of his baby or, does it belong to the mother? anyways...true story although he phrased it in the form of a joke, but hey like what I say..."JOKES ARE ONLY TRUE LIES".
Although after doing a bit of reading I did discover that the placenta is eaten by a few cultures though it was hard to find out which ones...there are even RECIPES, yes recipes; but seeing that they're on the internet the practice would not belong to a primitive culture then would it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home