Monday, May 01, 2006

Count your blessings

During the last week or two I've become passionate about a few things. One of them being the issue of Darfur. It's funny that most people wake up most morning and worry about the most petty things when infact somewhere far wround the world...a mother...daughter..or son wakes up wondering if they'll ever again see their lost family member or be killed on the way to get a drink of water and left to decompose by the roadside


I do feel so strongly about the sufferings of the people of Darfur and can't help to feel a certain kind of hypocrisy by the world governments especially Washington. In spite of the "Never again" motto by many after numerous genocides mostly in Europe. No one seems to be paying attention to this one that could easily be stopped but no action is being taken because of the unimportance of Darfur which is in Africa.


I've decided that from now on I'll do whatever I can even if it's nothing in order to help assist people who apparently have no value to the outside world because of what they don't have and what they look like. I will tell whoever I can and donate whatever I can spare to help my afflicted brothers


PLEASE HELP DARFUR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home