Monday, April 03, 2006

The Face....book?

Well lately I've been coming to ask myself many questions...most of them concerning the phenomenon of Facebook. As cool and ultra-nonatritious (thats a made up word) as The Facebook is, I'm begining to fear the almost too personal questions it asks users to post on the profiles; and therefore being as inquisitive as I always am, I looked up the true story behind the real FACEBOOK.



After reading an online article entitled "THE Facebook: Big Brother with a smile", something you might also be interested in reading; call me paranoid or semi-insane but I came to the realization that there is much more to the great Facebook.

My only advise to all Facebook users would be to list only information that you would tell to a very creepy looking stranger in a dark alley in strange city....I hope that sort of converys my point. It wouldn't even help for you to make your profile unviewable to the general Facebook public, because there are hacks...which I find simple enough(SEE HERE) available that anyone computer saavy enough and has a bit of computer language knowledge can put to use to see what the hell it is you're trying to hide.

Since I've talked so much about the (-) of Facebook...let me discuss some (+)

The first person to sign up for Facebook at every school is called the creator, to find the creator, do this:

1. Your or my profile:http://mnsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=63905887
2.Cross out the last four numbers:http://mnsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=63905887
3. and replace with the following which is this case would be: http://mnsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=63900001.( I gave thee your creator)

With that in mind...go on and enjoy FACEBOOK unless you're afraid of DA MAN!... muah...hahaha....muah..haha.
......... OK back to writing about more mundane topics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home