Monday, September 04, 2006

Like a knight of old....with her smile for a sword she slayed me

It was on a saturday at the state fair and I'd gone with my buddies Ali and Oliver
We'd just gotten through eating some enourmous turkey legs each and took a short walk over to
the bazaar.

A few minutes into walking through the bazaar...I saw this girl
pearl of the orient...and I remember saying to Oliver, "That girl is gorgeous"
just as she walked past. She was with her parents who were white so we figured that she was
adopted or something else, but she heard what I'd said and she giggled.

A few feet away I turned around and said to Oliver, "That girl is just too beautiful",
and just as I pointed at her...She turned towards me as if knowing that right at the moment someone would be admiring her..... Smiled and waved at me.

Like a knight of old....with her smile for a sword she slayed me. I melted and remember telling Oliver..."I love that girl, although I'll possibly never ever see her in my life again".....I was crushed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home