Thursday, November 09, 2006

Good bye Ed Bradley

Constantly checking CNN today to monitor the fallout from the elections I was met with sad news instead of an update of some kind.

Now if you don't know Ed Bradley, chances are you're just an idiot or you don't know cool stuff when you see it.

In my opinion; Mr. Bradley was the most professional or at least as professional as any journalist to ever grace the T.V screen on a nationally syndicated news show. He was however able to remain himself while conducting his job with the utmost professionalism. His distinctive trademark of wearing a single earing stud in his left ear during his interviews with celebrities and world leaders alike was one of my arguing points with my mother over my wearing an earing was not such a bad thing. ( She thought the police would target me once they saw an earing in my ear because it showed that I was a criminal).
Rest In Peace Mr. Bradley.... you were a great man to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home