Thursday, November 16, 2006

Save Room

Yeah , there she is. Right there with the black dress and crazy sexy @z afro . I could have sworn that I did nothing but stared at John legend 2nd female backup singer until she looked me directly in the eye ( or at least thats what I think) I was smitten. It's one of those situations where you think "man if I had a million dollars, what I wouldn't give to love her"... but moving on, if you ever do see John Legend in concert, look out for her. What a beauty!

A while ago a friend of mine and myself went to a John Legend concert after I'd heard his sophomore album 'Once again'. Legend is a great singer and all around great musician. It was as if you were listening to the C.D all over again but possibly even better.

Legend's band was amazing; the cool guitarist with dreadlocks, the drummer with the cool hat, the bassist, keyboardists were all operating as one. John Legend is one of those musicians whose music will be looked on within a decade or two as essentials or part of a soul collection being pitched on T.V by washed up actors and actress. Nevertheless Legend is one artist who deserves the best, and I can't believe hes not getting any radio play. Seeing that radio is really garbage, I'm not supposed to complain but still! people!.

All in all .... great concert, great band and great backup singer that I wish to someday meet in person and possibly marry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miz JJ said...

I love that woman's afro. It looks fabby. I am one of the few people I know who loves John Legend's new album. In particular I can not stop singing P.D.A. I walk around singing "Let's make love, let's go somewhere they might discover us" Lol. I am getting some weird looks.

11:17 AM  
Blogger claudius_max said...

True Miz JJ, that song is one of the best....does make you want to make out in public

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home