Monday, December 05, 2005

Oh Man Heisman!

For the next week or so, apart from eating and using the bathroom, I have one other thing on my mind, THE HEISMAN announcement. It'd be great to have Leinart and Bush win it in succesion.


All I have to say is that Lineart is a great QB and comes up with some crazy stuff that makes you smile and thank God for people like him. Bush on the other hand is something completely different. He's like an acrobat and a gladiator mashed into one crazy good player who doesnt really care about anything but leading USC to Victory.

I remember two of the most memorable plays from the USC vs. UCLA game where Lineart throws the did the pump fake, handed the ball to Bush, ran a few yards , recieved the ball from Bush and almost had a touchdown, it was Unorthodox.

Another great play was Bush's flying acro-man touchdown. It's all crazy to see. I really hope that USC crushes Texas in the Rose Bowl, stupid Texas.

anyways......I'm on edge and waiting, theres nothing more to do but wait-n-sit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home