Monday, March 06, 2006

The Narcissist

Years...months...weeks...days..hours...minutes...and seconds have gone by since the last time i thought that I was a bit too into myself. In other words...I have discovered myself to be a narcissist. It has taken a bit of self exploration and realization to come to this conclusion.
I'm not someone who spends a good slice of their waking life standing in front of the mirror admiring themselves or talks a great deal about what they have or have not acheived for that matter.


I am a narcissist because I have realized that when it comes to simple matters, i'd rather not bother with what other people feel....it's all about my problems; but whos to judge?

Like Margaret Thatcher once said "There is no Society, there are just individuals and families and groups", I've often thought "If I am not selfish in my thoughts about my own wellbeing, who will be". I have realized that it seems very selfish and almost childlike but so are many other things that so many other people do.

IN OTHER NEWS


Yesterday my roomate mason told me that a kid had just died in Crawford, thing is that he had died on one of the floors I had lived on, A-2. I felt sad for him and his parents, this morning I went and facebook and searched for his name which was Eric Suurmeyer ; you might need a facebook account to see his profile. All that can be done is to pray for his family as they go through their period of grief. RIP ERIC


A very desperate entreprenuer has come up with a way they think they might make money, based on the popular DVD series GIRLS GONE WILD, the have created a spin off version entitled, ( yes you guessed it people) Guys Gone Wild where they go around and tape meatheads and semi-homosexual dudes "getting down" for the ladies. Now it's never right to frown on a business idea but this one just doesnt seem right. All in all what voice do I have...their dissappointing sales might speak for themselves, except in the markets of San Francisco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home