Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Back for the first time

This week I have my fingers crossed. It's a cross I hope will bring some luck for one of my favorite show on T.V this season. The Boondocks...... after the first installment of the first 15 episodes, I'm hoping and praying that Adult Swim and Cartoon Network will grant the Boondocks that returning status.
Since it started airing, not that many people have tuned into or cared about what the Boondocks is, it's funny that when I sometimes ask somepeople if they've ever seen the Boondocks and they reply, "Oh yeah man, Boondocks Saints...I've seen that movie...it's sooo awesome", whatever. More than any show show...cartoon or real life, the boondocks has addressed real issues and remained funny as hell at the same time.
I don't really take to that many cartoons like I've taken to the Boondocks, in fact the only real cartoon I've liked more than anything is the somewhat twisted REN and STIMPY.

end of story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home