Sunday, December 11, 2005

GUNNER PALACE


I am please to announce to you my dear peepers and voyeurs : now that the Heisman has been announced, I will go back to my normal schedule which reads something like this
-------
------
-------
Thank you




I'd missed out on a great documentary called Gunner Palace about the war in Iraq, That came out when my main concern was ----- see i don't even know what my mean concern was, i was raedy to have some fun. Iit was great in the sense that it was raw and what not, but I was wishing I'd see some real &%#$ instead of freestyle contests and dumb Wilf play his guitar all the time, admitted to shooting his gun by mistake into a building and looks very, very inadequate to carry a .50 Cal, Wilf---cool fellow, wouldn't want to be on a patrol with him..... Gunner Palace is cool give her a check out.

This week I went back to creating some new stuff, throughout this break....I hope I get to comsume some BUD LIGHT, other than that, its soda...or pop whatever you wish...for me throughout.


Today I sat with my Sam Cooke album and created a site for a fake restaurant in Mankato, for my slowly growing portfolio.
Then I ate cereal and called my moms to confirm my ticket number.

When I sit by myself usually have a lot on my mind but sitting in front of the computer takes it all away.....you seriously have to tell me if this is really interesting. When I write all this stuff I'm usually just talking to myself and my fingers do what they have to do.

I think I'm ready for next semester.....I want to go to California ( San Diego, L.A, San Jose, San Fran, Santa Barb, etc) for Spring Break, Turkey for the Summer..if only money grew on trees, then I'd hijack a bulldozer, lay a tree down, put a barrier around it and hire arm gun men to shoot and kill any one who came within two yards....thats a very short distance.

My Ebay parnters must be getting pretty mad at me... I haven't shipped their stuffs yet, I know I'll do that tommorow.

man its almost 2006 and I'm 21, just yesterday it was 1980 something and I was swallowing pennies by mistake, melting gum in my hair, burning harmless bull-frogs, swimming in blood-red water and almost drowning numerous times.

I'm not older than I was a while ago or even mature.....that must be bad news, but I've gotten gentler, nicer, more attentive and more everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home