Wednesday, February 22, 2006

So far..so good

So far so good, things are now going the way that I've wanted them to go for a while. After begin nervous for more than two weeks before going to take a typing test for my new job which required me to have a typing speed of 50-75 WPM. I finally passed with 65 WPM. A great improvement from 29 WPm the first time wouldn't you say?
The great thing about this job is that it doesnt begin until I get back from Sping Break in the great state of California. during our roadtrip we plan to stop in some of the major and most happening cities of california...like San Diego, LA, San Jose, San Francisco just to name a few. I think we're going to cause a bit of trouble.
I'm like to make commitments but keeping them is ever so hard. I made a new year's resolution to call my mother every sunday but that resolution has not fallen through yet, I still have some work to do on that.
I've come to have pretty interesting dreams these days, sometimes very frightening that I wake up sweating and even crying. Though scary my dreams are sometimes entertaining.
last night I dreamded of being in a dungeon when Prince was thrown in with me, i was ecstatic and started screaming "Oh shit! man what did you get thrown in for? killing someone? I love that song "Erotic City" and "Pu**y control", you the shit Prince, yea!" and then he got riddled with bullets and beheaded. At this time I was sweating bullets in bed and woke up to the sound of my alarm.

1 Comments:

Blogger claudius_max said...

hmmm...well I would like to try one of those. maybe you could help me get one or something. I don't know much about dream catchers myself.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home