Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Whats on TV

See I like to watch TV not everyday but those times when I just feel lazy or suffering from another case of THE ITIS. I've been very bothered by TV now a days.
I've come to realize that there are just too many niggaz on TV. Niggaz are those people (especially black) that make you cringe when you see them because you know that they're going to do something absolutely stupid. It's like Chris Rock said, "I like Black people, but I hate Niggaz".
One show that doesn't lack an ample supply of NIGGAZ is the MTV show "The Shop" where some of today's most popular Niggaz go to get their haircut and yell about absolutely nothing.
They scream, jump around and throw shit around...reminicent of a scene at a zoo, but why argue, MTV's making a "cut" and those NIggaz are going to be replaced with another show of the same caliber.
Another show I don't get is Nick Cannon's wildin' out or what ever the hell he calls it, as MTV is a promoter of FADS, it isn't hard to note that NIGGAZ are the newest fad, they're all over the place like sugar on doughnuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home