Thursday, December 29, 2005

Don't talk to me...in the POOPER!

This is something thats always gotten on my nerves...really really gotten on my nerves.
One of my worst" do not talk to me in the pooper" moments came when I was a freshman living in Crawford. Persuant to me carrying out my hygenic duty to myself in the bathroom at crawford, I heard a voice from the stall next to mine.
"Why are you standing...are you going to take a sh*t or what?"
I replied," I'm putting some tissue on the toilet seat because I'm molysomophobic or afraid of contimination through dirt especially bathrooms."
"OH, I do that myself...I hate how cold the toilet seats are when you first sit on 'em..."--said the voice
right...I said; this person turned out to be one of the most annoying individual in the dorms during my freshman year.

Moving on... a similar thing happened at the greyhound station while I was doing my hygenic duty when some random guy walked into the stall next to me and said;
"Hey Bro you know what time it is?"
what the fuck man, do wait until someone's straining to drop a load and then walk in the stall next to them and ask for the time. Oh and while you're at it, why don't you ask me where I'm from and what brings me to a greyhound station and maybe my favorite color.

This guy made it very difficult for me to take a decent sh*t because of how much he talked and how terribly his shit stunk. For God's sake man, why dont you go to the very last stall, there were eight of them for God's sake. Don't call me bro when I'm just in the bathroom trying to releve myself.
It's people like yourself that make like harder for quiet people like me....I just want to observe and not talk so much, Damn a**hole.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home