Friday, December 16, 2005

A momentary lapse of reason

Today is my days to blurt randomness... we all love randomness

ok..ok..nothing coming to me yet. I woke up at 4:00pm today still a bit tipsy from last night,
is that even possible. I couldn't stay in bed and wait for everything to wear off, I went to the gym and ran 'bout 4 miles, sweated out all 'em toxins from my body. God dang I feel banged up.

I'M SCHEMING SOMETHING...THOUGH I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS.

I'm not a big fan of headaches, especially headaches that send you into an almost demented state while you're asleep. It's crazy man... things are never what they seem. The leaf is bright green on the top but on the bottom end, its dusty, bruised and not so great looking.

I want to see my favorite person (Shakina)....theres something healing about watching powerpuff girls with her all night. Who knows what next year will bring..oh WTF who cares, its just the continuation of time and pace.

I REALLY HATE WINTER....YOU KNOW i NEVER REALLY SAY ANYTHING IMPORTANT IN THIS BLOG ANYWAYS.......I'M OUT......I'LL BE B-A-C-K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home