Thursday, December 29, 2005

FACEBOOK THIS..


It doesnt help to read about the lives of the rich (not famous) now and days. I spent some time reading about Mark Zuckerberg the creator of facebook and the succes of the FACEBOOK phenomenom so far.

It was a few months or weeks ago, just before Halloween, I was talking to a friend of mine when that said friend mentioned something about a facebook and its growing popularity as a social network on college campuses. I was on FACEBBOOK the next day and saw the idea itself as facinating...though I was no MYSPACE kind of person...I saw FACEBOOK as extremely convenient and well purposed.

I like FACEBOOk and what it has achieved in so short a time. it was something really hard to do considering the chokehold other entities like MYSPACE and FRIENDSTER had on the market during the absence of FACEBOOK.

FACEBOOK has now become a verb like google....(I can't come by tonight FACEBOOK me later when you have the chance) it's amazing what Zuckerberg has done....which goes by that saying "If you build it, they will come"--not counting Highland Hills because it is the most dilapidated living space known to me.

The internet is a great equaling factor...a century ago, it would have been almost impossible for a person of Mark's age to have any succes unless he was a baron of some major U.S commodity like steel, rubber and so forth.

Not only is Facebook a phenomena...it is fast up to the ranks of becoming a major player in tech arena opposite big names like GOOGLE, YAHOO, MYSPACE and such.

FACEBOOK THAT......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home